FIVE S: THE “KNIGHTS OF RIZAL” WAY OF DOING
In carrying out our programs, projects, and activities, we, the Knights of Rizal always strive to keep in mind, focus on, observe, act with, and manifest – based on Section 2 of R.A. No. 646 and our Bylaws –
TheFive (5) Sof the “Knights of Rizal” Corporate Purposes:
1. STUDYING Dr. Jose Rizal’s every teaching and perspicacity;
2. SPREADING these teachings to inculcate, propagate, and emulate or copy;
3. SERVING in the spirit of Rizalian patriotism, and Rizalian chivalry;
4. SOLIDARITY and unity in revering Dr. Rizal’s memory; and
5. SPECIALNESS in commemorating his life, works, martyrdom, and nativity.
Because we exist to perpetuate Dr. Jose Rizal’s truths and ideals beyond his death, for the benefit of the Filipino people in particular and of humanity in general, we bear in mind our Motto every time we take action to promote and bring about our purposes:
Non Omnis Moriar
Not All In Me Shall DieHindi Lahat Sa Akin Ay MamamatayAnd as we act for the betterment of all, we sing our Hymn with feeling:
Knights of Rizal nobly standto love and cherish acts of gallantryenlighten humanity of heroic deedsfor the family and country.Reform and serve for world successthe seal of unity and integrityprogressive community all over the worldand for love of God and for all.Work for peace and prosperityTo free the world from agony;Work for peace and prosperityTo free the world from agony.Hail, Knights of Rizal!
Then we firmly stand by our reason for being or raison d’être:
Since being a Rizalian Knight Means being a warrior to fightNot only for the truth and the lightBut also for the just and the right.